Monday 28 March 2016

Vintage; so vintage!


Happy Easter and how are you doing. This vintage shirt makes up an essential component for this post,  imagine this outfit without the shirt and the spark must have gone. The graphics on this shirt are so creative that we have to take a minute to say thank you to the designer( do not know the designer, since its vintage, sad right?) and the colours on the shirt complement each other so well that it makes  you want to stare at it forever.


Men's vintage shirts are  trending in Nigeria at the moment, and  Patoranking has been spotted rocking some. SO,  in lieu of this I decided to make this post.
 To pair this wonderful shirt I opted for a white pair of trousers which will provide a stage for the shirt to perform, and I also thought a black pair of loafers will do the job. So, guys did I SLAY this look. Let me know in the comment section and tell me how you could have rocked them differently. 
(playing with effects)

1 comment:

Offiong'E said...

cool! I thought a hat would've slayed the look more.