Thursday 7 September 2017

Suiting for a Dinner


Recently, I had a dinner to attend and styling for a formal dinner is pretty easy. To play safe,  a suit is a better option.  I styled mine with a fancy bow tie, a lapel pin, a pair of leather shoes and black socks.  All pieces should complement. The key I think is not to over accessorize.







It's a formal event and elegance should be of essence. In order to achieve this, using minimal accessories is always better,  remember less is more.

I used Gold at strategic points to help create the classy effect. I consider that to be a subtle way of laying emphasis on the outfit.
The use of a pair of a long black socks was deliberate, the socks just have to be long enough; for me the longer the classier .

So, that is it.  When next you are heading for a formal even think elegance and class.

No comments: